Tuesday, February 26, 2008

At Peace...

and oh, so grateful! God is so good, isn't He? I just can't help but praise him today! It should be that way every day! But I've been growing closer to Him lately. I've felt His presence more. I've heard more of His voice! He's been teaching me all sorts of things! And I haven't been reading my Bible much. I know! Shame on me! I have no good excuse. I'm actually pretty mad at myself for it. I'm starting up ASAP though! Imagine what He will teach me when I'm actually in His word!!!
Our church is on the verge of a revival, and I almost missed it. If my hubby had stayed at that job, we would be moving about this time! When he took the job, we were both in a dry spell. Well, more than a dry spell. We were falling away. To the point I was so excited to be leaving. I wanted far away from here. The devil had lied to me. He told me that noone at the church really cared for me...or even liked me. He told me I wasn't worthy to praise God. "You've messed up too much!" He'd say. "Who are you to think He would listen anyway?" And he was telling hubby the same lies. Unfortunately, we both believed him. And to top it off, we were having problems with his parents and their "back-seat parenting". We wanted out. We wanted a fresh start. Away from anyone who knew us. Plus he would've been making 5 times as much money once his training was over.
I really can't remember what the turning point was. I just remember that I was gradually ignoring Satans lies. God was working in me and showing me His love. Showing me the love of my brothers and sisters at church. He was working in hubby too! We decided He didn't want us leaving the church. Things were happening, and not just for us! The services are getting more powerful. People are getting delivered and healed! Bondages are being broken! Every time those doors are opened!!! Revival hasn't hit totally yet, but we're nearing the top of that mountain. We get closer with every service! God's moving hubby further into the music ministry. And he's revealed to me my calling to be a prayer warrior and to get into the women's ministry. I'm so excited about where God's taking us! It's so incredible to feel this! I can't even explain it!
Well that's all for now!
May God bless and keep you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.