Saturday, January 05, 2008

Taking A Break.....Again...

Well, I mentioned in my last post that I was planning a fast. I'm going to be starting the Daniel Fast. Which is basically eating like a vegan. Which is going to be difficult because I'm so used to eating junk. But I got to thinking. The other thing that is a big stumbling block for me is the internet. I can easily get on in the morning and not get off of it until my husband gets home from work. So, that being said, I'm also fasting the internet. After today, I will not be back on until my fast is over. And I've committed to fasting for 40 days. I could do less, but I need so many breakthoughs, both spiritually and physically. So please if you could pray for my strength and endurance during this time, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you so much. When the fast is over, I will be back on to let you know how it went. Love to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.