Friday, January 04, 2008

Project: Sell This House - Day 2

Well I didn't finish my list yesterday, but I did get a good start. I did the dishes, cleaned out the fridge, did the fridge dishes, cleaned out the cupboard and did a couple loads of laundry. So I'm giving myself today and tomorrow to get caught up. Monday I will be going all out. I can't be lazy anymore if I want to get out of this house.

So here is my To-Do list for today and tomorrow:



* Put away clean clothes

* Clean off table

* Clean off couches

* Vacuum

* Sweep

* Clean off entertainment center

* Clean off end tables

* Clean off dressers

* Dust

* Clean off Anya's bed

* Take down the Christmas tree

* Do a major pick up and put away



Doesn't look like a long list but this place is a mess. Soooo, I'm going to have to give myself a good kick in the rear and get started.

Also, we are starting The Daniel Fast tomorrow. I'm very excited about that. I will post more about it later.

0 comments: