Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Thought on Feminism


So many women out there want everything a man has. Yes we CAN do what they can do alot of the time. Why is it that you have to prove it? I can't honestly think of anything more fullfilling then raising a family and taking care of those you love. Of course, most feminists would think I am crazy for saying that. Yes, my kids drive me crazy at times, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. Some women out there (more and more as time progresses) think that children are a burden. Why trouble yourself with someone to take care of when you could do only for yourself. Because, isn't that what life is about? YOU? Your life. Your money. Your success. How dare anyone try to take away your right of it all being about you? So many women want it all...except a family. Why let anyone hold you down?
My one thought on that is: Why do so many women want to do everything a man does but reject the thing that we can do that a man can't do? Carrying a child and giving birth. Embrace your womanhood!!! God made you that way for a reason!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Amen!