Monday, March 31, 2008

Looking Ahead


God has really been working in our lives and in the lives of people we know. My mom has started coming to church more. I'm so excited for her! She's really opening her life up to the Lord!!!
And as for church, I was right! God IS going to blow things wide open! In fact, He's already started. Some new things are being taught that go against so many things we've been taught. But they make so much sense. And it's not hard to see that what we were taught before was very much in error. I don't know enough yet to go more into it yet. But it's BIG! And I'm so excited! It gives me such hope for the future!!!
And in our personal lives, things are really happening too. Hubby and I are growing closer and closer everyday. We had been having problems but God has brought us through it and we are stronger for it! I've even decided I want to try for another baby. I have hubby at least 85% convinced. He wants another one, I can tell. He's just nervous and worrying. I told him he freaked when i got pregnant with the other two, but now he wouldn't want to live without them. I believe I will be pregnant within a month or two!
And as for the house situation, it has been moving slow. I have been trying to talk hubby into moving out of here before we put this house on the market. I think it would sell faster if it was empty. He wasn't against the idea but he wasn't quite for it either. Well, yesterday we looked at some open houses. We looked at one that the people still lived in it. All their stuff was still in the house. And it made me feel like I was invading someone's privacy. Like I couldn't get comfortable looking around. Not ver conducinve to wanting to buy the house. Well, hubby felt that way too. And we've decided we're going to talk to a mortage person to see if we can afford to buy a new house and move in so this house would be empty when we put it on the market.
I'm so excited!!! Things are really starting to happen!

0 comments: