Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MP3 MEME



I was bored and this looked like fun so here it is!


1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING...


What does next year have in store for me?

Better Life- 3 Doors Down (ALRIGHT!!!)


What’s my love life like?

Situations-Jack Johnson (interesting)


What do I say when life gets hard?

Great Is Thy Faithfulness-Newsboys (that is perfect!!!)


What do I think when I get up in the morning?

John Woo-Newsboys (oookay?)


What do you want as a career?

Building A House For You-Chad Hensley (sounds good!)


Your favorite saying?

By My Side-3 Doors Down


Favorite place?

God of Nations-Newsboy (In Him is the best place to be!)


What do you think of your parents?

Praise You With This Dance-Casting Crowns ( yeah I kinda like them... :) )


Where would you go on a first date?

Never Alone-Barlow Girl (well DUH! It wouldn't be a date if I was alone!)


Describe yourself?

Bullet With Butterfly Wings-Smashing Pumpkins (I like that description!)


What is the thing I like doing most?

Glory-Casting Crowns (giving it to Him, that is)


What is my state of mind like at the moment?

El Sol-Zwan (I wish! My fave line in that song is.."A little sunshine just to butter my toast" That would be a good day!)


How will I die?

I Still Do-Cranberries


What do you do when you see your friends?

Boomin'-Toby Mac


How does your husband make you feel?

Get You In-Better Than Ezra


How does your ex make you feel?

Simple Offering-Dustin Smith (if I had stayed with him any longer, he may have offered me up for a sacrifice to one of his demon gods...scary huh? Glad I've moved on!)


If you were to die today, you would feel like?

Crown Him With Many Crowns-My church worship team (and when I die, that is what I will be doing!!!)


This turned out pretty good!
If you're one of the very few who read this, consider yourself tagged!!!

0 comments: